Kuehne + Nagel offers a wide range of forwarding and shipbroker services, which go beyond current standards. We specialise in Heavy Lift, Break Bulk, forwarding and chartering, short- and deep sea, as well as European bulk trade.
Our ship-brokers support owners and carriers with Terms & Conditions and Profit & Loss competence and ensure competitive pricing through our considerable international network of carriers and other suppliers.
In addition, our marine experts offer marine surveying and planning including marine engineering taking on the tasks from A to Z, providing individual solutions for every logistical challenge and creating full transparency of the supply chain - throughout the material expediting and shipping cycle.
To complete our product range, we also manage two deep water terminals with complete facilities for handling of ships and cargoes.
With main hubs in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger and Ålesund we are flexible for our clients needs. Project execution is supported by state of the art IT solutions.
- One of the world's leading project forwarders
- Over 400 fully dedicated project logistics experts
- Origin services: vendor expediting, export packing, collection and export customs clearance, shipment consolidation
- Freight management: shipment by ocean, overland, air, courier and hand-carry
- Destination services: import customs clearance, duty exemption processing, document control, warehousing and delivery
- Project management: logistics planning, route surveys, method statements, risk mitigation, project specific QSHE implementation, obtaining necessary permits from authorities
- Reliability to your project planning through teaming up with 125 years of experience
- Local support at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries
- Cost optimisation through utilizing consolidation concepts
- Shorter delivery times through document compliance assurance
- Reliable delivery forecast with system integrated expediting solutions
- Improved lead times through vendor performance KPI reporting
- Reduce risk of damage through in-house technical engineering capabilities