The aerospace market is experiencing significant changes. Orders for new aircraft are reaching levels not previously seen, increasing pressure on the entire manufacturing supply chain. At the same time, airlines at the end of the value chain are fighting to make profits. Factors like fuel costs development and political situations in countries play a key role.
Our award-winning Supply the Sky program covers competencies across the entire aircraft lifecycle.
- Production logistics for manufacturers and suppliers
- Supplier management with consolidation and control of interior equipment suppliers as well as equipment
- Spare parts logistics using fully automated warehouse or manual facilities and distribution via our specialised global distribution network with full visibility of repair cycles
- Engine logistics provided by dedicated engine movement teams who provide their support, expert handling, extensive knowledge and expertise in moving time-critical, intricate engines
- Incident management for the consolidation and coordination of materials needed to resolve incidents
- Inflight logistics with onboard inventory services for catering companies and airlines
- Greater control over transport movements and parts flows from inbound to production
- Optimised logistic costs through just-in-time (JIT) deliveries
- Reduced risk on mission critical orders for AOGs and engines
- Save time via reduced day-to-day operational issues
- Improved service levels and traceability
- Optimisation of basic inflight logistics costs and the cost of ownership through SkylogistiX