KN PharmaChain is our end-to-end, pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain logistics solutions – meeting regulatory standards and expectations to deliver on time and on budget. Our teams of logistics engineering experts use their understanding and operational experience to provide solutions that meet the industry’s needs, its challenges and product lifecycle demands. We currently operate over 100 strategically located GxP compliant locations globally, and our GDP compliant KN CoolZones offer multiple temperature zones for cross-docking, consolidation and storage of all temperature-controlled shipments.
Kuehne + Nagel has a proven track record and combines in-depth technical knowledge with hands-on industry experience.
We have identified five key product lifecycle phases for which we have developed specific logistics service solutions: Research & Development, Product Launch, Market Operations, Aftermarket, End of Product Lifecycle.
- Advanced warehousing, co-packing and distribution with designated temperature zones (+2°C to +8°C /+15°C to +25°C/-20°C)
- Full end-to-end capabilities from inbound to final mile
- Kuehne + Nagel standardised warehouse and transportation management system for total supply chain visibility
- Cross-docking and fast flow-through for time-critical products
- Proactive, globally scalable solutions
- Pre-validated, warehouse management system for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and ISO 13485
- Integrated Pharma + Healthcare QM System (GxP compliant)
- Built-to-suit coolers and security cages
- Save the time spent on operational issues with seamless, end-to-end integration and implementation of new business
- Improve inventory levels and optimise transport, warehousing,management and supplier-related costs
- Achieve operational excellence through continuous improvement and best practice sharing
- Reduced product loss due to enhanced visibility and traceability
- Fewer regulatory concerns thanks to superior compliance levels