KN PharmaChain is a specialised supply chain innovation designed for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. KN PharmaChain resolves your regulatory requirements and provides configurable levels of shipment monitoring, real-time visibility, and proactive intervention in line with your specific supply chain needs.
We have listened to your requirements and provided the benefits that are most important to you and offer real added value:
- Reduced regulatory concerns thanks to superior compliance levels
- Greater peace of mind through increased logistics reliability
- Less time spent resolving operational issues
- Reduced product loss because of enhanced visibility and traceability
- Patient needs met – your products arrive at the right time and in the right condition
- Optimised total cost of product ownership and logistics spend
Temperature-controlled pre- and on-carriage
Due to our own fleet of temperature-regulated trucks as well as support from our carefully selected and qualified subcontractors, Kuehne + Nagel is able to organize also the pre-and on-carriage of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the major international airports in Europe.
In close cooperation with our partner airlines we have developed a range of solutions for temperature-controlled transports. Worldwide, Kuehne + Nagel is the first qualified Envirotainer partner (QEP) for active, temperature-controlled airfreight transports and disposes of the largest number of QEP certified locations among all forwarding companies.
By means of so-called CoolZones we provide temperature-controlled storage and transshipment of pharmaceutical products in special pharmaceutical and healthcare CrossDocks. According to your shipment we offer solutions in different temperature zones, for example from +2 to +8 degrees Celsius.