KN PharmaChain is a fully CEIV Pharma certified specialised supply chain innovation designed for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
KN PharmaChain resolves your regulatory requirements and provides configurable levels of shipment monitoring, real-time visibility, and proactive intervention in line with your specific supply chain needs.
- GXP compliant network of strategically located stations
- Rigorous trade lane and carrier assessment with our specifically developed web-based risk management system
- Dedicated SOP generated for every single shipment
- Real-time temperature monitoring with active sensors
- All critical documentation accessible via the web 24/7 from document management system
- Dedicated CareTeam actively tracking your shipments with specially designed dashboard monitoring, alarm and control system
- Door-to-door track and trace provided by our KN Login web-based information management system – around the clock
Temperature-controlled pre- and on-carriage
Due to our own fleet of temperature-regulated trucks as well as support from our carefully selected and qualified subcontractors, Kuehne + Nagel is able to organize also the pre-and on-carriage of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the major international airports in Europe.
In close cooperation with our partner airlines we have developed a range of solutions for temperature-controlled transports. Worldwide, Kuehne + Nagel is the first qualified Envirotainer partner (QEP) for active, temperature-controlled airfreight transports and disposes of the largest number of QEP certified locations among all forwarding companies.
By means of so-called CoolZones we provide temperature-controlled storage and transshipment of pharmaceutical products in special pharmaceutical and healthcare CrossDocks. According to your shipment we offer solutions in different temperature zones, for example from +2 to +8 degrees Celsius.
- Reduced regulatory concerns thanks to superior compliance levels
- Greater peace of mind through increased logistics reliability
- Less time spent resolving day-to-day operational issues
- Reduced product loss due to enhanced visibility and traceability
- Patient needs met – your products arrive at the right time and in the right condition
- Enhanced process efficiency and cost optimisation
Visibility and monitoring with KN Login
- Planned/actual real-time shipment status
- Customised reports
- Shipping advice to customers by email
- KPI reporting
- Storage, upload and download of POD hardcopies and temperature records
- Active EDI interfaces with our customers
- Find out more